Friday, April 11, 2008

I, like Average Jane, am cheating with a Meme.

1. If you were to attend a costume party tonight, as what or whom would you go?
I've never been a big fan of costume parties because I can never decide how to dress, so I am skipping this question basically because even the hypothetical brings out my indecisive nature...

2. What are your choice of toppings on a hamburger? And do you prefer gas or charcoal grilling?
Definitely cheese. If I am going fast food I want the lettuce, tomato, cheese, grilled onions, special sauce (from In-n-out) and a gas grill is just fine...

3. You are chosen to have lunch with the President. The condition is you only get to ask one question. What do you ask? Can I have a private tour of the White House?

4. It’s your first day of vacation, what are you doing? traveling to my destination

5. What is your concession stand must-have at the movies? cherry coke

6. How long was it from ‘the first date’ until the proposal of marriage? first date was March 15, engaged July 4th, married April 14th (sounds fast I know)

7. What is one quality that you really appreciate in a person? easy going personality

8. Everyone hears discussions that they consider boring. What topic can put you to sleep quicker than any other?
I'm pretty skilled at subtly changing any conversation without people noticing the transition. I'm like a ninja of conversation!

9. If you had to have the same topping on your vanilla ice cream for the rest of your life, what topping would you choose?
Oreo Cookies

10. What food item would need to be removed from the market altogether in order for you to live a healthier, longer life?
bacon

No comments: