Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thursday Three’s

Fun things come in 3's

3 things you WILL do in this lifetime:

1. Visit Australia with my husband
2. Have a child whether it be naturally or adoption
3. Learn how to bake bread like my grandmother did

3 songs with lyrics that have made you cry:

1. The Luckiest – Ben Folds Five
2. I Loved Her First - Heartland
3. Green Eyes - Coldplay

3 TV shows you enjoy watching (old or new):


1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
2. Angel
3. Scrubs

Dreams you once upon a time had, but that haven't come true and you're okay with:

1. To become a world renowned chef (I'm really not that great of a cook)
2. To marry a millionaire (I decided to marry for love, we're still working on the millionaire part)
3. To be a school teacher (Not a flexible enough schedule)

3 places you go/have been where you found a sense of peace:

1.
Cliffs of Moher
2. In bed with my furry babies (the bartender included)
3.
Bora Bora (there is something about the breeze coming off the ocean)

3 minor regrets in life:

1. Staying in a few relationships long after I knew it wasn't going to last forever
2. Not moving somewhere new after college and starting my own adventure there
3. Losing a roman coin ring my dad gave me in high school

3 clichés or common phrases that you tend to believe are true:

1. It is better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all
2. It could always be worse
3. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

No comments: